General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I found it (again)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 2 Mar 2013 17:52

The back bedroom floor that is, also known as the sorting everything out in room, mostly paper work but a lot doesn't need keeping so out it went or was shredded, nice to see we have the floor back again though. :-)

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 2 Mar 2013 17:55

Oooh.. I wonder if I could find one of those.

Gwyn

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 2 Mar 2013 18:36

One good thing about finding it having cleared that rubbish, (it's been 2 weeks) is that there is no need to vacuum. :-D :-D

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 2 Mar 2013 18:42

Daughter keeps saying she will have a boot fair with alot of her stuff from back bedroom.

Roll on better weather......

Gwyn

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 2 Mar 2013 18:43

It's always nice to find something you have lost! :-D

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 2 Mar 2013 19:26

i know the feeling i must sort the office out :-D