General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Soft Kitty

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziInSunshine

UzziInSunshine Report 14 Mar 2013 20:53

okay I need to put a silly one in here, my friend was ill and wanted soft kitty How many knew what it was , How many like me had to google

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 14 Mar 2013 22:43

No others. But I and probably several others would like to know what it is please

UzziInSunshine

UzziInSunshine Report 15 Mar 2013 07:20

John it´s a song from The Big Bang Theory
nope I wasn´t any wiser either

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 15 Mar 2013 09:14

Have just found out it is a sit-com on CBS and been going for 6 years.

Have never heard of it or song before.

This thread is known as product placement, Uzzi :-D ;-)

Welshkitty

Welshkitty Report 16 Mar 2013 01:47

My bf loves the Big Bang theory and I have heard the song sung a number of times . When looking for joke gifts for bf I look for stuff from that show and found out you can get t shirts mugs and much more with soft kitty on ! Clearly there is a market out there lol :-)