General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Easter greetings

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Justice of Peace

Justice of Peace Report 28 Mar 2013 02:01

Hi to all my friends old and new..
I know I am slightly early this year with my good wishes but I am going to be busy for the next few days preparing for my son's visit on Tuesday, he is travelling from Brisbane, Australia and lands at Heathrow at 6am Tuesday morning, just hope the weather improves but have told him to pack his thermals anyway :-)
To all of you who intend travelling, god's speed and for those entertaining family have a great time and enjoy, just remember not to eat too many Easter eggs but there again a little bit of what you fancy goes a long way :-) take care all, love Joyce P

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 28 Mar 2013 03:17

thanks Joyce - hope all goes well - enjoy the visit

Ann X <3

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 28 Mar 2013 03:56

Thanka Joyce....and you too:)

jude :-)

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 28 Mar 2013 07:08

Hi Joyce,

how lovely that you have your son coming to visit, I do hope he enjoys being back in the UK and you enjoy having him home for a bit.

Have a nice Easter but don't over do things getting ready for him so you are too tired to spend time with him

Lizxx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 28 Mar 2013 10:07

Hello Joyce, thank you for the Easter greeting and the same to you. I hope you have a peaceful easter and that you enjoy your son's visit. I am sure that you are looking forward to seeing him. We won't be doing much over Easter, just staying here this year pottering around, just wish the weather was more conducive to gardening but it is a bit cold for that. Although, thankfully no snow. Normally we would see daughter and family but daughter and son in law are at their apartment in the Lake district so hopefully we will see them on the 6th instead. :-)

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 28 Mar 2013 15:55

Hello Joyce,
Thanks for Easter wishes.I haven't got anything planned..wish my son and family were coming over for a visit from Oz.....It will be lovely for you..bet you're excited...

What a change in temperature for him.Spoke to my son this morning and told him the temp here and he said..we think its cold at 13c...so they will feel the cold!

Enjoy your time with them and have a Lovely Easter,

Brenda x