General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Things you've never done...

Page 2 + 1 of 3

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 29 Mar 2013 21:49

Hmmm maybe Lynda, but it caused major problems for a member of my family so I will not use it as a point of principal.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 29 Mar 2013 21:48

I never bunked off school either. Or used Twitter.

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 29 Mar 2013 21:47

That'll be an offence in years to come LG :-D

I wasn't that good Mau, but I didn't mind school, and was too scared to bunk off in case my Mum found out :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 29 Mar 2013 21:47

never tweeted or used Facebook - never had a Doner Kebab, never committed adultery, never stolen anything, didn't kill my in-laws, though sorely tempted

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 29 Mar 2013 21:45

I was Miss Goodytwo shoes :-D.....but I really did like school and never wanted to leave...odd child? :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 29 Mar 2013 21:41

Never used Facebook

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 29 Mar 2013 21:41

If ever i tell anyone I never bunked off school they are amazed, I must just mix with the norty crowd Mau :-D

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 29 Mar 2013 21:38

I never bunked off school.....but doubt whether the whole world has Lynda :-S...and never tweeted either :-0

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 29 Mar 2013 21:35

I've never...

Bunked off school

Tried Marmite

Watched Big Brother

-----------------------------------

What haven't you done that the whole world has

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 29 Mar 2013 21:35

but everyone else has, so it seems :-0