General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Female Logic?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

GlasgowLass

GlasgowLass Report 2 May 2013 14:52

I took daughter No1 for a hospital appointment today.

As OH has my car, I had to drive hers. The appointment was eye exam and involved drops, so she couldn't drive herself.

As I started up the car, the radio was so loud that I had to turn it down... and immediately heard a loud rackety noise coming from the rear of her car.
(I'm no mechanic but I think it's the exhaust?)

I asked her how long the noise had been there.
Her exact response:
."Don't really know, but if you turn the music up loud enough you can't hear it
# ProblemSolved"

Sharron

Sharron Report 2 May 2013 15:00

I always have the music on in the car because I listen to the engine all the time and I really am some kind of mechanical hypochondriac.

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 2 May 2013 15:10

Just where do ladies hang their handbags now cars don't have a pull out choke control?

Mayfield
Ducks and runs for cover :-D

*$parkling $andie*

*$parkling $andie* Report 2 May 2013 15:18

I always notice a different sound in the car ,always have done from a child.

Dad had a motorbike and side car ,no music !!! but I could always tell a difference in the engine noise...used to frighten me.

Edit..bricks coming your way Mayfield...so yes Duck !

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 2 May 2013 15:36

Putting my running shoes on as I say to GlasgowLass - a great example of female logic :-D :-D :-D

*$parkling $andie*

*$parkling $andie* Report 2 May 2013 15:51

No logic ..stupidness !
Silly girl.
My dau is like a boy racer. I have my feet to the floor when I am I the car with her.
No pedals to use but I try !!
Son is a much better driver..when I'm in the car with him !