General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

REASONS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 24 May 2013 15:06

REASONS IT'S BANK HOLIDAY
PART ONE
KIDS OFF
OH OFF
OH NOT OFF
SUPERMARKETS ARE A BATTLEFIELD
WORKED OUT COST OF THEME PARK FAMLIE TICKET AND SAID NO !
GONE TO BANK AND GONE INTO OVERDRAFT FOR SAID THEME PARK TICKETS
AND MOST IMPORTANT

IT'S RAINING

Wend

Wend Report 24 May 2013 15:13

Never mind Dizz - the sun will come out tomorrow (or so I've heard - will believe it when I see it!) :-D

PS - I've just put the bloomin' heating on :-0 :-( :-| :-\

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 24 May 2013 15:43

Went shopping at about 10 to 9 this morning. Got through the god awful traffic (Woolwich now open so that helped a bit)

Coming out of M & S (Blackheath) and it had resumed raining, it is still peeing down and it is bloossy freezing!!!!!

Of course it's a Bank Holiday, and comes complete with typical Bank Holiday weather. GGGGGGGRRRRRRR :-|