General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Missing..Believed lost....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leslie

Leslie Report 18 Jun 2013 19:15

What is going on??? i have just tried to update my wife's F/T's on Genes..1st 2 pages Ok...Got to her grandad and gran ,,they disappeared and up comes a George Paxton and his wife...NOTHING ELSE ON PAGE,,,UP,,DOWN,,SIDEWAYS...I'm on MERRY---where does Paxton come from....Is this worth the subscription??? I've got hundreds of names to go in....FRUSTRATED......LES.

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 18 Jun 2013 19:57

I don't have my tree on here Les, so can't be any help

I hope a clever person comes across this thread soon to help you:))

xx

highland

highland Report 18 Jun 2013 20:06

I've just tried my tree after reading about your problem and guess what!!! I have the same problem as you, got as far as my parents and that was it. My family tree does not have a Paxton in it so they are nothing to do with me!!!

Sandra

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 18 Jun 2013 20:16

Mine was the same lol, but when I 'searched' my tree for a name a couple of generations back it came up!
It is still fragmented though, I had to click on my 'line' to get the next generation :-(
There are gremlins in our trees ;-)

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 18 Jun 2013 20:18

There you are Les, 2 clever people :-D

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 18 Jun 2013 20:18

You can get a spray for that :)

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 20 Jun 2013 20:12

Natasha has been told about this thread,

and has reported that she has sent a pm to Leslie

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1326497?page=2

I hope that has helped him.