General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone else getting this message accessing tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 22 Jun 2013 10:15

Is anyone else getting this message when trying to access their tree, any advice please :-S

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Leslie

Leslie Report 22 Jun 2013 10:17

O F T G.... Yes I've had that up about 4 times in last week....I just switch off Genes and come back in...OK then......LES////

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Jun 2013 10:19

Yes I am getting it too. Perhaps the file is down for maintenance work??

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Jun 2013 10:23

Same here.

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 22 Jun 2013 10:38

Did get that earlier but have just accessed my tree :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 22 Jun 2013 10:38

Thanks Leslie - I closed down Genes, cleared my browser history, then logged back in, seems ok now, for how long I will have to wait and see.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Jun 2013 10:40

My tree will now load....without closing down etc etc. it must have been at their end :-)