General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

So Slow

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ian

Ian Report 20 Jul 2013 04:11

Does anyone else find it frustratingly slow to move around a tree,,, wouldn't it be easier with scroll bars on the page instead of direction arrows?

Ian

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 21 Jul 2013 00:03

A wee bit slow but then my computer is sooo slow anyway it takes ages just to get into GR

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 21 Jul 2013 02:49

It's slower than a wet week!

I don't add to my GR tree any more, it's too frustrating.

I view other people's trees, but only when I have a few hours to spare :-(

Those green lines that appear drive me crazy!!!

It's NOT my computer, I've looked at trees using a different computer.

Ian

Ian Report 21 Jul 2013 09:51

I have someone possibly related to my line who has shared their tree with me.. they have over 9000 people on it! It takes absolutely ages to move around on it. :-(