General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

He is SO impatient!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 13 Sep 2013 12:07

:-(

We went to the supermarket tonight.

Back in the car, we're still in the carpark.......... another car drove up and for some reason stopped in front of us.

Himself couldn't wait..........what's that silly B* doing?........ so he reversed....... and turned the steering wheel....... and bashed into a pole.

Big dent in the left front guard, a big scrape & paint missing.

:-(

Wondering what it will look like in the light of day.

:-| :-| :-| :-|

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 13 Sep 2013 12:23

LadyScozz - it could have been worse, you could have been driving :-D :-D :-D as I run like hell out of here :-)

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 13 Sep 2013 13:19

:-P

lol

Samantha

Samantha Report 13 Sep 2013 17:11

That's men for you....lol

Sammi

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 15 Sep 2013 03:26

I didn't see the dent....... he went out early yesterday, came back for a few minutes then went to golf...... and didn't get home until dark.

This morning (Sunday) he got up at the crack of dawn, took the dented panel off the car, pushed out the dent & replaced it. He then sanded it over, & painted it with primer.

I hope he can find some shiny black car paint :-D