General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

adding people to your tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 26 Feb 2014 13:24

thanks for the answers

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 26 Feb 2014 13:07

Have not add any trouble adding names to tree, but in my surname summary, there have been quite a few surnames added there, which do not belong to my tree. Contacted support quite a few times, over the last month - 5 weeks or so, to get sorted, Tech team are still trying to sort/is in a queue to be dealt with etc.

Getting really fed up with the amount of time it is taking.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 26 Feb 2014 11:17

Try....Ctrl - .... to reduce the size.
Hold down the Ctrl key and at the same time tap the - (minus) key

Sarah

Sarah Report 26 Feb 2014 11:09

Anyone else having problems in adding people to their tree? When I go to a relative and click on "add" for children/spouse siblings etc this won't let me add more information as the information box is far too big