General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Are you on WSF?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Mar 2014 00:16

I don't suppose anybody on here is a member of the World Sea Fishing site are they/

The reason I ask is that there are two articles on there about fish trap that I would like to get hold of ( don't ask, just accept that I am sad).

Unfortunately, you can only get to see these articles by joining the site and I would really rather not do that. Can't imagine developing an interest in sea fishing at this stage of my life so would not want to be picked up for advertising. I have enough with being offered Russian brides without ragworm as well!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 23 Mar 2014 00:23

Russian brides without ragworm - bargain!! :-D

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 23 Mar 2014 00:23

:-D :-D :-D ....Sorry No but it's a thought.

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Mar 2014 00:39

I've only got the one shed!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 23 Mar 2014 00:48

...but surely a Russian bride without ragworm would take up less space than one with it!! :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Mar 2014 01:22

Do you know Maggie, I have never before thought to calculate and compare the respective volumes of Russian brides.

I must take the pencil from behind my ear forthwith!

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 23 Mar 2014 04:22

can't help, sorry.

If we go to the beach with fishing rods, first we're accosted by the ranger, to make sure we have a license........ then by the Green Mob....... who are trying to stop people fishing!

:-(

Can fish get ragworm?

Russian fish?