General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Itchy Feet

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 9 Mar 2015 17:12

Not literally but a bit of wanderlust.

I have started watching A Place in The Sun again both winter sun and summer sun.

I am still sorting my house out and I still love the area and know how lucky I am to get the place I did at the price I did and I still love my house. Yes I said this was possibly my last move (apart from the retirement home and the funeral home). Yes when the sister in laws retire they are all for moving in upstairs to share costs and company and I agree to this. Yes OH has a contract of work which he has had for years and that is something you donĀ“t give up easily in this day and age nor in the economic climate of Spain.

But oh how I can feel my feet itching when I look at those house buyers, how envious I am of them looking forward to the fun of deciding which house to choose. How I yearn for the joys of planning where all the furniture will go.

They say that moving house comes close to the stress of divorce or a loved ones death. Well not for me ......

Malta, Portugal, Bahamas or stay with Spain..........Does this mean that I am going to be on the move again :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

No I love my house, I love the location that I live in but a gal needs her dreams (and a win on the lottery ! :-D :-D ) .

I should stick with watching NCIS instead :-D :-0 :-0 :-0 :-D ;-)