General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Scotland ~ Travels with a wee white dug

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 28 Apr 2016 07:02

This is a really nice website...a couple travelling around Scotland with their wee white dug. :-D

https://theweewhitedug.wordpress.com/

:-D :-D

Jean

Jean Report 29 Apr 2016 16:12

Thank you LadyScozz,

What a great website , and a lovely wee dug.
I remember relatives with wally dugs on the mantlepiece many moons ago now, wonder if you can still buy them ?

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 29 Apr 2016 18:32

My wee white dug is called Rory, also a Westie :-)

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 29 Apr 2016 23:25

I have a "wally" lion that belonged to my grandmother...... and two wally dugs that my parents bought on their honeymoon in 1947... they're green!

:-)

Friends have a lovely wee white Westie.... his name is Jock :-D

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 30 Apr 2016 21:48

Yes, Jean, you can still get them. They are advertised on ebay and Amazon and several other sites as well.

Just google wally dug. :-)

Jean

Jean Report 2 May 2016 15:58

Thanks Andysmum,

I might just do that .
I haven't got a mantlepiece but I am sure I would be able to find a place for him.

Barbra

Barbra Report 2 May 2016 16:17

just watched the link lovely .we have two westie.s they are great little characters ..Thanks Lady Scozz :-)