General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

No Bake Coffee Slice

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 3 May 2016 05:16

I have to try this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imPsshiON2Q&feature=youtu.be

I'm a fan of this guy... the One Pot Chef... he's on FB, and lots of videos on YouTube.

:-)

I've always said I don't trust a skinny chef......so this OnePotChef has my vote! :-D

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 3 May 2016 10:57

They look gorgeous - and his chocolate peanut butter squares look good too although not good for my diabetes - but who cares!!

Kath. x

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 3 May 2016 12:07

A little bit of what you fancy does you good. :-D

I'd like to try the coffee slice, but with a different coffee frosting..... I detest butter icing!

He has a FB page, which leads to a video of the recipes on YouTube..... be prepared to click the STOP button a lot, and write really fast!

Sharron

Sharron Report 3 May 2016 13:31

Does he remind you of Mr Piper?

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 3 May 2016 22:59

I'll have to check.... see if TheOnePotChef makes pickled peppers.

:-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 4 May 2016 07:57

NOooooo please donĀ“t show me cook things as it ruins my street cred to get stuck in a kitchen ........ To late gonna have to try that :-D :-D :-D

Huia

Huia Report 4 May 2016 08:20

No thanks, it has coconut in it.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 5 May 2016 03:05

Yummy, must try those

Lizxx

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 5 May 2016 04:07

Shopping this morning.... I have the ingredients for the coffee slice :-D

I also went to the physio, so I'm using my too sore excuse.... might make the slice tomorrow.

Geez, that guy makes me work hard! owwwwwwwww