General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MY VERY BRAVE 93 YEAR MUM

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 3 May 2016 12:15

Today my mum had her melanoma cut out of her face it was only stage one thank god but still a big shock to us I am going to stay with her for a few days then tomorrow my brother is coming up to take her to the dentist because she has tooth ache <3 <3

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 3 May 2016 12:22

All good wishes to your Mum.

Sharron

Sharron Report 3 May 2016 12:44

They never fail to amaze do they?

Good on her.

magpie

magpie Report 3 May 2016 13:44

Very best wishes to your Mum. What a stalwart lady she must be!

kandj

kandj Report 3 May 2016 14:56

Hope your Mum makes a good recovery Linda. That generation are strong characters.

Linda

Linda Report 3 May 2016 15:02

Been home for about twenty min carer has just been in mum asked her to help to get undress which mum does herself but it's really taken it out of her she made mum a cup of tea did not want me to make her one had to be the carer now I hoping she will have a little sleep

Von

Von Report 3 May 2016 15:41

Very Best Wishes to your Mum Linda.

Annx

Annx Report 3 May 2016 16:02

Best wishes to your mum Linda. My FIL was over 90 when he had something cancerous cut from the side of his nose. It looked a bit unsightly at first as he had to have a graft from his arm put over the hole. After 12 months the redness went and the swelling went and it all looked the same colour and was hardly noticable. I expect she will feel better once the toothache is sorted out.

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 3 May 2016 16:30

Good luck to your mum and may she get well soon :-D :-D

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 3 May 2016 16:32

Linda, sending love to your very brave mum. Hope she gets her tooth sorted out tomorrow and she gets some rest and recovers quickly. xx

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 May 2016 16:32

Best wishes to you and your Mum Linda......

They have strength within that is an inspiration <3

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 3 May 2016 17:35

Best wishes to your Mum Linda a very brave lady

Barbra

Barbra Report 3 May 2016 22:16

Best wishes to your dear Mum Linda hope she feels better very soon <3

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 4 May 2016 01:28

Sending best wishes to your Mum, Linda, and wishing her a speedy recovery.

What a brave lady! <3

Linda

Linda Report 4 May 2016 17:41

Today my brother and I took her to the dentist bless her she's only go two teeth in the bottom when she was expecting me she had a bad experience so did not go back for years anyway when she feeling better from yesterday's op we have go back and they will take the tooth out

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 4 May 2016 18:44

Sending hugs to your very brave mum <3 <3 <3

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 4 May 2016 22:05

All the best to your mum <3