General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hi to all who remember me

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 19 Sep 2016 15:00

Well i am still about alot been going on.

Teri has moved yet again and in 6mts she has to move again but hopong this is for last time for a long time.

Teri has been ill as well got to go into hospital next month for test and maybe a op on results of the op.

Caitlin doing ok so far likes her new school.

Duane is working and happy in the job. Arron still needs help as sure he has autism he is 7 now. Twins will be 5 on the 30th.. Alot of problems with them as well put alot of weight on so thats being looked into.

Well cross stitching group is going well, i have a lady who takes over from me when i cant be there so in one misses out.

Well me just same in pain and just take day at a time. Just wish i could be at home more then up with Teri.

Well hope to pop in more next month as hoping to be home bit more then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to you all

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 19 Sep 2016 16:06

Hello Treehunter.
I dont post much on here but recognise your name. It sounds like you have a lot on with your family. Sorry you are in pain a lot. Take care.

Sylvia x

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 19 Sep 2016 16:08

Hi

Yes when i do get sometime home i will be on here but not much. Its sad to see few who have died

Maybe see you on here now and then.

Bye for now

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 19 Sep 2016 18:44

you haven't been missing that long though have you? good to see you

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 19 Sep 2016 18:49

Yes i pop on to have a look when i can but it must be almost a year since i started put things on threads.

Nice to be back tho. But as i said i am still quite busy with Teri and hoping be better next month.

:-)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 20 Sep 2016 10:53

Hello Hazel, good to read all the family news.