General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FOWKE family lines around the world.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

rayge

rayge Report 18 Dec 2016 20:54

Hi, folks! 25 years or more of FOWKE family history and genealogy research and I still have more than 50 FOWKE family lines from several countries that I have not yet placed or connected to my worldwide tree. In addition to my formal family tree I have assembled a huge catalogue of FOWKE individuals from around the world with tens of thousands of notes, connections, certificates, photos, etc. Your name may be included in one of those. Can we compare notes and assist each other in extending our knowledge in this fascinating hobby we share? Communicate with me and let's see what we can learn. All correspondence will be answered.
Oh, and by the way - if you believe that your surname, although spelt a little differently, may be derived from Fowke, Fowkes, Foulk, Foulke, Fooks, Fookes, Fowlke, etc, etc, then make contact also. There might be a connection there too!
Ray Fowke, New Zealand. b.20/2/39

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 18 Dec 2016 20:57

would be better to put this on Genealogy Chat!! :-)

ShelleyRose

ShelleyRose Report 20 Dec 2016 22:46

Ray, I have p.m you with regards to the above Fowkes family history.

ShelleyRose