General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dance dance dance

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 8 Jan 2017 22:11

Anyone watch it. If so what part does Lucy Jo play in Corrie? I couldn't pin her down.

greyghost

greyghost Report 8 Jan 2017 22:16

??
Lucy-Jo Hudson (born 4 May 1983) is an English actress, best known for playing the role of Katy Harris in the long-running soap opera, Coronation Street from 2002–05 and as Rosie Trevanion in the ITV drama Wild at Heart from 2006–09.

Picture here might help - http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Katy_Harris

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 9 Jan 2017 07:50

She was only a teen and had an affair with martin platts, she fell pregannt to him, and then she killed her dad in the garage she then killed herself after her mam got the blame for killing her dad.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 9 Jan 2017 10:13

Thank you. Well it shows how much of an impression she made on me as I don't remember that storyline at all.
She was a good dancer anyway.

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 9 Jan 2017 12:06

I watched the last half hour of it Ann and needless to
say I won't be watching it again.... That's a half hour I'll
never get back.

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 9 Jan 2017 13:38

It was watchable but I think it could have been better

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 9 Jan 2017 21:13

Yes we thought it was watchable, maybe it will get better as they put pressure on. Did anyone watch let it shine as well?