General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pulled thread......a bit of a giggle

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Caroline

Caroline Report 17 Mar 2017 10:03

Or whatever it was called seems to have been pulled or am I missing it ??

Seriously stupid Genes as usual knee jerk reaction.

We're adults it wasn't rude....mildly risque that's all.....anyone that truly were hurt by that thread need to seriously check themselves in somewhere for treatment :-S

Allan

Allan Report 17 Mar 2017 10:15

I've warned AnnC umpteen times about posting material which may offend :-|

When the Limerick Thread was doing the rounds, my account must have been hacked because many limericks posted under my name were totally obscene and I never posted them! ;-)

Incidentally, if you want all the verses of 'The Ball of Kerrimuir', just ask me ;-)

Back to the real world...totally ridiculous

Caroline

Caroline Report 17 Mar 2017 10:23

If only she'd listen to your words of wisdom Allan, the world would be a less giggled filled place :-D :-D

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 17 Mar 2017 11:12

I shouldn t have mentioned Lenny Bruce it always causes trouble. Even John Bishop has given up it seems in favour of polite, lucrative interviews.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 17 Mar 2017 11:57

if only Allan :-D :-D :-D

Allan

Allan Report 17 Mar 2017 13:13

:-D :-D :-D

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 18 Mar 2017 00:47

Dratt .............missed it...............AGAIN!