General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Broadchurch.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 28 Mar 2017 09:03

Anyone watching it? If so whose house was he (Ian?) going into last night?

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 28 Mar 2017 09:10

I thought it was Tricia's bungalow !!

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 28 Mar 2017 09:12

Hi Ann :-)

I was under the impression it was Trish's ... And his old home of course. Didn't he have a key?

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 28 Mar 2017 09:55

I did think it was Trish's but then he seemed to open the door with sliding a card rather than using a key.

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 28 Mar 2017 10:15

Ah! Perhaps there were two situations going on and they are keeping us in suspense!

Perhaps 1 person was opening a door with a key and another opening a door with a card. :-S :-D

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 28 Mar 2017 10:17

Have now restored the episode to the recording box from "deleted" and will go take another look :-D

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 28 Mar 2017 10:26

Well it does look like Trish's bungalow. I have watched it a few times now.

There's a reflection in the glass on the door which looks a bit like a card, but may perhaps be the sleeve of Ian's jacket.

There is definitely a key in the lock as he goes in.

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 28 Mar 2017 12:05

I have changed my mind 20 times who is guilty :-D :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 28 Mar 2017 12:28

But why is he letting himself in at night? Actually I get a bit confused between some of the male characters. And that where Ed beat up Jim was a bit violent. Why was he so aggressive about that? :-( :-S

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 28 Mar 2017 12:31

Cos Ian's girlfriend has kicked him out and Ed wouldn't let him rent a caravan.

I think Ed is in love with Trish.
But I don't like Ed's daughter the cop.
Why hasn't she declared her connection to the case?
And she was very hostile toward Trish.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 28 Mar 2017 15:20

Oh is that the one approached when she was on watch in her own in the car? Sulky madam she is.

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 28 Mar 2017 17:22

Yes. And wasn't there some issue with her father not giving a DNA sample and her covering that up?