General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FMP £1 for a month just British subscription.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 2 May 2017 13:05

Don’t delay, offer ends 7th May.

Code,,,, ApR1x1Bg

Edit,,,,,,Apparently you can use the same code to get the worldwide 1 month subscription for £1 also - and when I click on it it does offer the worldwide one too (same code).

Also can be used to get 2 MONTHS FREE.

Annx

Annx Report 3 May 2017 19:06

When I click on 'subscribe' there is nowhere to enter the code, even after giving the details requested?? Do you have to click on pay before the discount code box appears?

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 3 May 2017 21:46

You should be her Anna.

https://www.findmypast.co.uk/pay?isfreetrialrequest=false

Enter code in the box on the right.

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 7 May 2017 13:24

Just taken out the Britain one.

I clicked on World at first, but it took me to Britain. It also said that the package expired June 6th 2017 (yesterday) but I still go it lol :-D :-D :-D

Remember to UNCHECK the Automatic Payment circle in your Accounts, Everyone :-)