General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Phishing/Spam

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rambling

Rambling Report 19 May 2017 20:14

Just in case you get one do not be tempted to reply, it's to see if your email address is 'live' apparently. I've edited out the expletives

"Hi (googlename) I just wanna tell you that you suck. I will never forgive you for what you did to me, you piece of ****. ASS****! Do not you dare to talk to me again. Believe me, you don't wanna see my other side, ask your goddamn sister, she has seen it.

F U,
T.B: "

Ah if only I had a sister ;-)

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 19 May 2017 20:29

:-D :-D :-D :-D
I don't know anyone who would use THAT number of 'Americanisms', or spend that much time telling me what they thought of me.!!

Rambling

Rambling Report 19 May 2017 22:15

Makes a change from asking if I want a Russian bride I suppose :-)

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 19 May 2017 22:25

Well you know what you're gonna need if you get you one o' them Russian brides ... and I'm sure you have all the spam you need to find out where to get it! :-D

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 May 2017 00:22

lol Joonie that too, plus all that money the US Federal Reserve wants to send me :-)

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 20 May 2017 01:06

Well how else are you going to afford the Russian bride??

It's too obviousy all being engineered by The Donald (how come nobody calls him that anymore?) to get secret Russian spies dotted all around the globe. So of course the Fed is going to pay you for your contribution to the effort!

Big Pharma just needs a cut of the action for its contribution, and we know how much Big Pharma contributes to the Republicans, so you buy the product with the Fed's money to keep the Rusky happy ... and I'm sure you can see where this is all going. :-D

Impeachment!

No wait, did I go off script?

Anyway, remember to check her heels for secret microphones!

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 May 2017 17:17

I wouldn't like to tell you what I call him Joonie :-)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 20 May 2017 17:51

Oh go on Rose!! :-D

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 May 2017 17:57

lol Ann, that would be an instant ban I think :-)