General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Happy Easter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Allan

Allan Report 8 Apr 2023 22:21

Wishing you all a Happy, and safe, Easter.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 8 Apr 2023 22:51

Happy Easter to you and your family Allan <3

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 9 Apr 2023 08:04

Happy Easter down under. We were rudely awoken by our granddaughter putting the bedroom light on and shouting “Happy Easter” By 7.30:am we were out in the garden watching her collect all the chocolate eggs the Easter Bunny had hidden :-(

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 9 Apr 2023 08:22

Happy Easter Allan and everyone else today. <3

That is the joy of little ones Linda. <3

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 9 Apr 2023 09:35

Happy Easter Allan and everyone else looking in.

Thick mist / fog surrounding us here, but hopefully we will see the sun, at some point.

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 9 Apr 2023 10:41

Happy Easter Allan and everyone.

There was such a strange feeling about the place early this morning. I am usually an early riser so by 6 am I was having breakfast with a good view of the garden when I suddenly realised that, unlike other mornings, I had not seen one bird pecking about on grass or patio, only a handful of the larger birds in flight. It was almost 8 when the first small bird began a’pecking.

It was extremely off-putting, a bit eerie in fact.

It is still very quiet too.

:-S

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 9 Apr 2023 10:45

Happy Easter to you and yours too, Allan <3

Von

Von Report 9 Apr 2023 11:29

Happy Easter all <3

Caroline

Caroline Report 9 Apr 2023 13:58

Happy Easter everyone

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 9 Apr 2023 19:15

Happy Easter, everyone

It's raining very hard here, bit too wet for outdoor Easter Egg hunting! Often happens here, that's one reason why we hid eggs around the house when our daughter was little!