General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

******WDYTYA******

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 8 May 2023 09:54

New series starting early June.

The star-studded cast will include former Strictly professional Kevin Clifton, I'm a Celebrity runner-up Emily Atack, comedian Chris Ramsey and musical theatre legend Andrew Lloyd Webber.
Rounding out the cast are The Crown alumni Claire Foy and Lesley Manville, radio presenter Dev Griffin, television doctors Chris & Xand van Tulleken and adventurer Bear Grylls.

https://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine.com/tutorials/tv-series/who-do-you-think-you-are/

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 8 May 2023 10:22

Thank you Mr. M.

Some I know and some I know nothing about, so it will be interesting to discover their stories.

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 8 May 2023 11:20

Thanks Mr M :-D

Like Gwyn some of them I don't know, in fact more I don't know than do :-0. Perhaps when I see them I will recognise them :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 8 May 2023 12:31

Thanks for the reminder Mr M.

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 8 May 2023 17:22

I know who Andrew Lloyd Webber is. My mum and I saw Cats in London, and I used to torture one of my cats with my falsetto rendition of Memories (he would sing back at me, but not happily).

And I know Leslie Manville (Mum).

We don't watch reality / contest shows (except our summertime guilty pleasure of going on 25 years, the US Big Brother; and in the past, the CBC's Battle of the Blades "that paired hockey players with figure skaters"). I hate ballroom dancing. The women could not look more like strippers if they were strippers.

Since we won't get WDYTYA over here, I'll never know the rest! Ordinarily I'd be jealous, but this batch, I think you can have 'em. :-)

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 4 Jun 2023 17:51

I enjoyed the Andrew Lloyd Webber edition.
Got to see inside the old family church of St Mary’s, Battersea.

Clare Foy next week.

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 8 Jun 2023 18:24

Don't forget it is on tonight. :-D