General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Error trying to contact genes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ian

Ian Report 28 Jul 2023 21:35

So I'm trying and trying and trying to contact Genes gas they've helped themselves to my money.

Just getting error messages every time I try to send message using online contact form.

So infuriating

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 28 Jul 2023 21:42

Try emailing:

[email protected]

They generally respond to complaints on that but it will probably take a few days.

Good luck

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 28 Jul 2023 22:57

For future reference -
make sure you tick "Auto renew off".

(click "account" at top of this page, then "subscription details" in left-hand menu.)

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 29 Jul 2023 14:21

you appear to have only recently joined up? what money have they taken?

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 29 Jul 2023 15:23

I wonder if Ian took out a 14 day free trial not realising he had to cancel ( although this is common with all free trials).

As he came on here and used the Boards may stop him from getting his sub back.

Ian, if you come back you can check if you are on auto renewal by looking at the account option right along the top of the page.