General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Confused?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 12 Aug 2023 17:45

Yeah me too, most of the day it has been raining on and off so in the end I gave up putting washing out and left out what was already out, I might get it in later but then again I might not lol, how has it been where you are?

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 12 Aug 2023 17:49

The weather forecasts have hardly ever been right for eeeks. I’ve lost count of the thundery showers that never happened.

Today we weren’t due to get rain until lunchtime. So it drizzled until lunchtime then stopped. It is raining at the moment, but I can’t remember if it was supposed to.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 12 Aug 2023 18:18

We had a couple of showers but nothing to write home about ;-) :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 12 Aug 2023 18:36

Quite warm and quite a lot of sun, one short shower.

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 12 Aug 2023 18:50

Well It's only supposed to rain for an hour tomorrow so I should be able to get most of it dry. :-D ;-)

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 12 Aug 2023 19:02

No rain here in the far south east corner.
Very breezy making the sea quite choppy.
Sunshine all day :-D

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 12 Aug 2023 19:18

From Wednesday we are forecast a couple of dry sunny days. Will be surprised if that happens.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 12 Aug 2023 21:08

Mostly rain, some very heavy, in west Scotland today.
I wish I'd cut the grass yesterday!

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 13 Aug 2023 12:02

Yesterday we had heavy rain pretty much all day, which is what was forecast. It was also very windy.

Today it is raining on and off, so am not holding my breath for fine weather! :-(