General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 14 Apr 2024 15:06

I need to renew, had an email because I have anew card but going to renew just gives me the normal options. No way am I paying those prices. How do I just renew. Does anyone know? All I really need to do is change my card number I think but where?

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 14 Apr 2024 15:10

This is the email I had The reason we can't continue your membership automatically as you requested is probably because your card has changed or expired.

Go to our secure payment page here

To continue your membership, grab your credit or debit card and go to our secure payment page.

Membership isXXXXGBP for 12 months and it takes less than a minute. You can then continue to use Genes Reunited with all the benefits of a Standard subscription.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 14 Apr 2024 15:30

Hopefully solved it now.

kandj

kandj Report 14 Apr 2024 20:44

I experienced the same problem when my annual renewal was due.... I got around this by posting a cheque for the amount required for automatic renewals and this was accepted without question.
I hope things are solved for you at the old price Ann

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 15 Apr 2024 07:52

Thanks Kandj. Yes, I solved it, when I actually clicked on subscribe I noticed that the price was my old price not the inflated prices to actually join. I now have a receipt for the old price so all sorted.