General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wendy Mills' thread

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 27 Mar 2005 12:19

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a cousin that seems to have dissapeared of the face of the Earth. Her birth name was Pauline Nouland. Her mothers name was Norma Nouland(Proud,my Aunt),her fathers name Jefferey Nouland. I do not know what happened to her father, but her mother died, i think in the 1960`s. Paulline was about 12-14 yrs old and after family feuding , i was told she adopted out to a family. The bread winner of the family a Solicitor, who practised in the Mayfield or Newcastle region in NSW I think. Nobody in the Family seems to know where she is . My father John Proud tried to find her before he died and unfortunatley i don`t know how far he got with this . So if anyone out there knows of any information PLEASE reply, as i would love to find her. Cheers Wendy Mills