General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find my brother born as Phillip kenneth

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah-Jane

Sarah-Jane Report 1 Sep 2004 19:56

I am trying to find my half brother known to me as Phillip Kenneth dawson logan who would have been brought up in either gourouk or greenock or surrounding areas. He was born in 1972 and adopted before the age of 2 by a doctor and his family who were best friends of the family of his father philip dawson. the logan part of his name is our mothers maiden name. Im not sure if hes known as logan or dawson or both now. But understand he now works in an abitour in scotland perhaps in greenock or gourock areas. Ive got a photo of him aged about 14 yrs old he looks lovely with mousy blondish hair. I understand he loves motorbikes too and has now brought a house with his girlfriend. I have 3 small children now and am almost 30 wanting to find my half brother to strike up what i hope will be a long lasting relationship and for him to get to know my kids, i have twins aged 6 and son aged 4 and if hes anything like me he will love them to bits and we will get on famously. If anyone can help with any information it would be most grateful.i have a few details (as below) birth certificate number 034387 nhs number 64072475 name philip kenneth dawson surname logan date of birth 22nd april 1972 at 1655hrs rankin memorial hospital, greenock mothers name henrietta hanson boyd logan mothers address at the time flat 25 65 larkfield road gourouk date registered 9th april 1972 registrar p marshall