General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HELP,Trying to find Raymond Cowlin,and family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mandy

Mandy Report 3 Apr 2004 11:24

I have come to a dead end in my quest to try and find my Dad,Raymond Anthony Edward Cowlin.On another message board on another site someone was looking for him saying he was their birth father,I may have half brothers or sisters I know nothing about.I have compiled loads of info already on our family.I know my great grandfather was Arthur King Cowlin,wed Louisa Alderton,had 8 children,Thomas,Louise,Fred,Beatrice,Edith,Florence,Mabel,Arthur,(my granddad).My parents split in Oct.29th,1966,when we lived in Ashford,Middlesex.I have one more address for him in 1968,31 Torrington park,N12.,Elstree.Last known whereabouts after that was somewhere around Erith in Kent.I have too much info to write here at the moment,Please someone out there help me rediscover my family that seems to have disappeared off the face of this earth.My mam died recently and I dont want to leave it too late before I get in touch with any remaining "rellies" out there.He did have a brother James Sebastian (daughter Julia)a sister Denise(lived in Staines,Middx,wed to Frank)My grandad was Arthur,my grandmother,Marie Antionette Bach.