General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

For Jean Evans

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 2 Apr 2004 12:30

Hi Jean! I've put it up hear because I can't seem to get through to you on email, my emails aren't being delivered. I hope you get it. This is what I found. It's not for definite though. Using the ages of the children you can look for their marriage. But I think this is her with her maiden name. She's the onlyt one born in 1864 in Beaufort in the 1881 and it has her full name too. Household: Name Relation Marital Status Gender Age Birthplace Occupation Disability Esther Ann KEDWARD Head M Female 54 Radnorshire, Wales Midwife Andrew Beavan KEDWARD Son U Male 19 Beaufort, Brecknock, Wales Coal Miner Elizabeth Florence KEDWARD Daur Female 17 Beaufort, Brecknock, Wales General Servant Dolphin William KEDWARD Other Male 15 Beaufort, Brecknock, Wales Coal Miner William MEYRICK Lodger M Male 49 Melinguffyth, Glamorgan, Wales Tinman Robert MEYRICK Lodger U Male 17 Abercarne, Monmouth, England Tinman Frederick MEYRICK Lodger U Male 16 Abercarne, Monmouth, England Tinman -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Source Information: Dwelling Pump Street Census Place Aberystruth, Monmouth, Wales Family History Library Film 1342261 Public Records Office Reference RG11 Piece / Folio 5240 / 106 Page Number 30 Taken from LDS website. Go to http://freebmd.rootsweb.com to look for birth certificate references etc, I think some of her children are up there (use details from 1901) I don't have any money to search on the 1901, but if you put a nice post up on the Records Office board I'm sure some will be able to help you. Lots of nice people like that there. i hope it is the right people! Chloe