General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Please help in tracing a Jonathan Mills born aroun

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Neil

Neil Report 2 Apr 2004 12:12

Please help me. I'm searching for my best friend who is getting married this September. Her name is Jenny Pearson but her birth name was Eleanor Lucy Anthony. She was born in January 1973. Back in October 2000 I managed to her trace her birth mother a Susannah Mary Anthony, but despite having met each other, her birth mother has not kept in contact. She has also not divulged any information about Jennys father. Having read the adoption paperwork, his name is Jonathan Mills, born around 1934 to 1935 who at the time of pregnancy resided at 65 Shepherds Bush Rd, Hammersmith, London. He was also employed as a Warehouse Manager at that time. The adoption files indicate that he knew of the fact that he was to become a father because he had offered to look after the mother and baby. Sorry to waffle on, but any help or information would be incredibly helpful and make an already wonderful 2004 the better for Jenny. Thank you Neil Herbert [email protected]