General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Martin Briscoe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Martin

Martin Report 6 Apr 2003 20:42

In reply to .. Graham O'Sheea (06/04/2003 15:34:41) Will it ever be possible to get a hard copy of a family tree. ??????????? Dificult i expect Graham ps Are there any other O'SHEEA', out there, anybody please reply if you know of any. BIG thanks You are best keeping your master copy of your family tree information in a proper program. GenesConnected is too restricted and awwkward to make small changes. I use LEGACY and record any snippet of information, copies of documents, photographs .. everything there. Also I try to source everything so I know where I got the information. I have an add-on program that gives me more control over printing trees than the basic program but I only usually print small details as it is difficult to print a full tree even with my A3 printer. I have only put a small part of the data on GenesConnected (mainly because it would take too long enter the whole lot!) and have done so mainly in the hope that I might make contact with a connection to a distant relation who can fill in some gaps in my knowledge Martin