General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jai Gallen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jai

Jai Report 28 Jan 2003 13:17

To Catherine Serafini - to add your children, click on your own name on the "your tree" page. Five boxes will appear. The bottom right hand corner box has a link - "add children" click on that. To Suzanne Miller its the same process as above for your sister but instead of clicking on yourself in the "your tree" page click on one of your parents (as long as they are your sisters parent as well!) I've thought for sometime that there ought to be a site like this to try and connect people's family trees up in the UK but thought it wouldn't really work because most people wouldn't hear about it or realise that it exsists. How perfect then that the freinds reunited people set this up because there can be few people in the country who haven't heard of Friends Reunited. When I discovered that I told as many people, and emailed as many people as I could because I realised that such a thing relies on loads of people adding their details. This site is the same perhaps even moreso - word of mouth is incredibly powerful so tell everyone you can!!!