General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Support thread for safe return of Madeleine McCann

Page 1 + 1 of 13

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 6 Aug 2007 22:49

Another day - another prayer: for Madeleine and all missing children.

Rose

Rose Report 6 Aug 2007 22:52

pray for her safe return and all of the missing children rosexx

Jan the cornish piskie

Jan the cornish piskie Report 6 Aug 2007 22:52

With you there Marion Any news on the DNA yet Not seen the news tonight

Kris

Kris Report 7 Aug 2007 01:44

I think that Madeleine will need our thoughts and prayers more than ever in the coming days :-(

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 7 Aug 2007 01:49

The results of the DNA tests on the bottle will alter the whole perspective of this case I think, let's hope it is all positive. I think of her so much and wonder how she is coping but having looked after many children over the years, they are incredibly resilient, so hopefully Madeleine is ok and we will hear news of her soon.

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 7 Aug 2007 17:44

My prayers are continuing for the safe return of Maddie, and all missing children.

Love

Daff xxx

Queen

Queen Report 7 Aug 2007 18:00

I cannot find the words..........My heart truly aches for Maddie Hope she is found safe n sound xx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 7 Aug 2007 23:25

Continuing to pray for all missing children.

Sarah

Sarah Report 7 Aug 2007 23:30

in my thoughts always when do the dna results come in ?? and what about them finding this blood in the place where she was taken from have the just found it?? sj

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 9 Aug 2007 19:59

With the ongoing uncertain situation, continuing to pray for Madeleine and her family. And thinking of all other missing children - especially giving thanks that nine-year-old Sam, missing today for five hours, has been found safe and well and reunited with his parents.

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 10 Aug 2007 07:10

Another day - another prayer - not giving up hope for all missing children.

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 10 Aug 2007 07:17

Thinking of Maddy and her family and hoping for a happy outcome. Jean x.

LindainBerkshire1736004

LindainBerkshire1736004 Report 10 Aug 2007 07:27

Thank you for this Joy On the news again and makes me shudder Thinking of all the lost children but especially Madeline Linda :o)

dutch

dutch Report 10 Aug 2007 08:21

my thoughts and prayers are with the McCann family and hope for safe return of Madeleine soon joyce from hollandx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 10 Aug 2007 15:14

Some good news about a five-year-old that had been missing: OTTAWA -- Jacob Berg, the five-year-old boy missing for more than 24 hours in Ontario's Prince Edward County, found alive. Police said Jacob was playing hide-and-go-seek with four of his seven siblings at a friend's house at about 3:30 p.m. when he entered the cornfield near Wellington, about 20 kilometres south of Belleville. Shortly after 5 p.m., the boy's father, Peter Berg, returned from a shopping trip to pick up his children when he discovered his son was missing. After nearly two hours of searching by his family and friends, police were called and immediately launched a ground and air search. Although this is 'old' news by about 10 days, it is still good news to share.

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 10 Aug 2007 16:11

My prayers and thoughts are with all those children who are missing, including Maddie. May they all be reunited with their loved ones soon.

Special prayers from me for all those youngsters who have left home because home was not a safe place for them to be. May they find their safe place, and people who love them.

Love

Daff xxx

Jan the cornish piskie

Jan the cornish piskie Report 10 Aug 2007 17:06

Hopeing Maddie is found safe and well

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 10 Aug 2007 22:49

nudge

With love and prayers

Daff xxx

Jan the cornish piskie

Jan the cornish piskie Report 10 Aug 2007 23:08

n

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 11 Aug 2007 08:46

Thinking of all missing children and their families, especially Madeleine today, marking the 100th day since her disappearance.