Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Karen Sanchez

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 22 Jun 2007 05:27

Can you help me find any connections of my grandfather Carl Edward Sanchez family? All births, marriages and deaths listed are reg. in NSW Australia. He was the youngest of seven children - Edward F b:1891 Sydney, Francis W (Frank) b:1898 Glebe, Oliver E (Olly) b:1900 Glebe, Rosalie L b:1903 Glebe . m: William A Hall at Paddington, Frederick J b:1905 Glebe . m: Alma Bell at Paddington, Mildred (Milli) b:1908 m:1930 Arnold J Ross at Sydney Carl E b:1910 Newtown m:1931 Elizabeth (Lil) Dwyer at Paddington (these two are my paternal grandparents) d:1972 at Sydney. Parents are listed as father Frank Sanchez and mother Amelia (Annie ?) maiden name unknown d:1930 Redfern. We are all intrigued to know how, when and why this family came to be in Australia. Also who the descendents of those listed.

Noelene

Noelene Report 30 Dec 2012 05:25

Dear Karen, I am writing in regard to your email for information about the Sanchez family. I am related to the family (my grandmother was a Sanchez). If you would like further information, please send me an email and we can correspond. Regards, Noelene.

jax

jax Report 30 Dec 2012 05:48

Hi Noelene welcome to the boards

Karen posted this in 2007 and may not be checking for replies now

Click on her name and send a private message, if her email address is still the same she will be notified