Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dora C Collins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

antony

antony Report 5 May 2011 15:12

Hi everyone,

Can anyone find the where about of Mrs C Collins/ formerly Adams born 1928 District Greenwich, Mothers maiden name Fruin.

I have two possible records of her being married in 1945 to a Mr George H Collins in Maidstone Kent, and a second record of her being married in 1958 if this is the same person to a Mr Harvey Collins District Romford.

Could be the same male person seeing the first name has a middle name of H.

Cannot find if they where re-married or renewed there vows anywhere, can anyone help ?

I also no she had at lease 2 siblins under Adams me being one of them, Anthony Norman Elliott born May 24th 1955 District Romford, the second is Miss Norma S Elliott born oct-Nov-Dec 1951 District Romford.

Many Thanks

Tony.