Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Nicola looking for Thomas Hacking & Lucy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 15 May 2011 19:29

Re your thread on this page

www.google.ca

search for

"thomas hacking" lucy

select "Pages from Canada"

the first result is a page referring to S.S. Sinatra.

I recommend that you click on the "Cached" version of the page for easy access.

The poster is Lucy Hacking wife of Thomas (I verified that the individual referred to in the post is in fact her relation, via birth indexes).

There is an email address there that was valid in 2000. Since it is with a major ISP used by many Canadians as their telephone company, it may still be valid.

edit ... have PMed Nicola, in particular because I found she had a thread on this board about this last year

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/trying_to_find/hacking/thread/1231100

and it would be singularly unfair if other members are redoing searches done in that thread.