Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LOOKING FOR: James Gallagher 24/04/1964

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gillian

Gillian Report 16 May 2011 13:39

Hello

I am looking for my uncle.
James S Gallagher, he was born in Liverpool on 24th April 1964.
He has 2 sisters, Susan Moloney (Gallagher)(my mother), Sandra McDonagh (Gallagher) and 2 brothers, Martin Gallagher and Michael Gallagher.

Their birth parents Maisy and Martin Gallagher sent my mother Susan and her 3 brothers to St Joseph's Convent in Kilkenny, Ireland. The youngest child Sandra they kept at home in Manchester.

When James was old enough to leave, he left and went to London.

The last time my mother and my uncle's saw James was in 1983.

He came back to Ireland in 1997 while my mother was at work and asked my mother's aunt had she seen Susan or Martin and Mike, and she said yeah but Susan is in work and too busy, he asked where as he wanted to see her but she wouldn't tell him. So he left. My mother was heart broken when she found out!

We got some details from the BnB he stayed in when he was over, they said he was with a woman called Jackie Robinson and also their address was either Surrey or Kent.

PLEASE PLEASE help me find James. I am getting married in July 2012 and would love for him to be there.