Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My Dad David Hill Bristol

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kay

kay Report 23 May 2011 15:55

Seeking information about David Hill who would now be about 71.He was 28 in 1968 and met Margaret McCann at a dance hall.She was 17 and at school in Clifton.It is thought that he had been in prison.He was a lorry driver and they lived together very briefly in the Old Market area of Bristol.The relationship did not work out.He was tall, slim faced and had dark hair.I understand that he did try to remain in touch via my maternal grandmother who lived in Kingswood, Bristol above a clock shop.I was born Kay McCann in March 1969 in a nursing home on the Clifton Downs in Bristol.I would like to know if my Dad is still alive and if possible to ask about some health issues.No expectations to meet.