Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John Robert Thomas Rogers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2011 12:55

My Mother is looking for her cousin, John Rogers born 2.10.1938. His parents were Arthur and Rose Rogers. When his mother died, he went to live with his older married brother Albie and his wife Peggy. They had two children Roy and Freckles. Albie later died. During the war John was evacuated to Throwleigh, Devon. My mother and her siblings, John and Lily were there but with a different family. Her brother was known as Big John and her cousin Little John. His family moved to Broughan St, Battersea and the last she heard of him was that he was to be married. We don't know his wife's name or whether he had any children, but she heard he was living in the Queenstown area of Battersea.My mothers parents lived in Culvert Road. they were Sid and Hannah. If anyone can help trace my mothers cousin that would be lovely. My mother was Joan Rogers