Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Michael Holloway born 12 th April 1949

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 15 Jun 2011 16:00

Can anyone locate my young brother ,i last seen him in 1963 at the docks at Southampton when i Immigrated to Australia.when i was a teenager .
We were brought up in a Children's home in Winchester ,I had a phone call with him some 18 years ago.that was the last time i had any contact with him , also the same goes for his daughters they as well would like to know of his where abouts .He was living in the Southampton area then ,prior to that he had been living with his wife and daughters in Andover.
First I need help with. Is he still alive ? and if so where is he now ????
Secondly maybe he has passed away ??? if so where did that happen and when ????
I have 2 registration of his birth and actually believe these Two registrations are the same person
Vol 6b page 998 district Winchester and Vol 6b page 126Alton Hampshire.
Hoping some one knowes of him and his where abouts as i am coming to the U.K. from New Zealand next month and i would dearly love to see him. or even find out his where abouts or whats happened to him .
Regards James Holloway NZ.