Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GODBEHERE OF SHEFFIELD

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pamela

Pamela Report 31 Aug 2011 00:51

I would dearly like to have any information as to the wherabouts of my aunt Winifred Smith nee Godbehere, I know that she has a daughter also called Winifred. Also her sister Edna Knight nee Godbehere, wife of Arthur and mother of Jean and Joan. <3 :

jax

jax Report 31 Aug 2011 01:02

Are you sure she had a daughter called winifred?

There looks like there could be a son

Have you tried the search trees? as there are people that have these ladies in thier trees who could well be their daughters

chrissiex

chrissiex Report 31 Aug 2011 02:50

for searching trees it will help to know that Joan's first name seems to have been Agnes and she is in a tree here at GR, one of the people who has Winifred in her tree

Winifred in fact has her own tree here at GR ...

why don't people search trees ?

jax

jax Report 31 Aug 2011 03:31

Think that could be the daughter Winifred rather than the aunt...not that I can see a birth for her

Ian

Ian Report 4 Mar 2023 18:15

I have an Aunt Jean Spink, by marriage to my Uncle Martin, whose maiden name is Godbehere and who had a sister (now deceased) called Joan.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 4 Mar 2023 18:59

Pamela is no longer a member of GR and cannot be contacted through this site