Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

finding my dad stephan dalley clarke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

findmydad11

findmydad11 Report 17 Oct 2011 20:41

can anyone help me find my dad i have not seen him for 40 years he is a stephan john dalley or clarke born 1946 1947 he has a sister susan dalley or clarke his dad was graham dalley his mum was gladys dunkley his mum married graham and then married a victor clarke i was born in bromsgrove could any one help me please stephanie clarke thank you for your time

Flick

Flick Report 17 Oct 2011 22:20

Please remove your e-mail details...........not allowed on these insecure boards........for obvious security reasons

Anyone with info will be able to send you a PM through GR

Flick

Flick Report 17 Oct 2011 22:23

Gladys D Dunkley married Dalley in 1946

Both children were registered as Dalley

Gladys married Clarke in 1954

Flick

Flick Report 17 Oct 2011 22:39

Looks as though there was a child of the second marriage..........a girl born in 1960

findmydad11

findmydad11 Report 19 Oct 2011 20:02

hi thank you for getting back to me stephan or stephen dalley clarke got married to my mum in 1965 at nottingham i have 2 brother lesley and david clarke both was born in nottingham and then moved back to bromsgrove were i was born in 1968 my dad was in a band called the nomadds bands in 1960 1970s in bromsgrove we then moved to derby in 1970 and he left and no wone as seen him my dad as 1 sister susan and 2 step sister andrea and donna clarke i take my name from stephan step dad victor clarke y i do not no stephan dad married stephan mum gladys dunkley and then married victor clarke i spock to donna and donna as note to do with the family she was going to get back to me but she as not so i think this i a dead end if you can help me please get back intouch thank you for your time stephanie clarke

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 Nov 2013 22:40

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1333924

findmydad11

findmydad11 Report 13 Nov 2013 13:16

thank you stephanie

jax

jax Report 13 Nov 2013 16:03

Have you ruled out this death??

England & Wales, Death Index, 1916-2007
about Stephen Dalley
Name: