Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

edwards alwyn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

[C.H]

[C.H] Report 3 Sep 2012 19:47

hi looking for one of my great unculs i cant go on to the E-registra so would like any one who can help me the person i wont to tracy is [ALWYN EDWARDS] the only thing i got of him is he lives ia place called [ PENPEDAIRHEOL] IN SOUTH WALES] it is a few miles north of [YSTRAD-MYNACH]
sorry but thats all i got many thanks if any one could help
kinds regards [CH] :-) :-)

patchem

patchem Report 3 Sep 2012 20:05

Have you tried bt online, and do you know if he has any middle names?
Thanks

Added:
Are any of these likely to be him?
Births Sep 1937
Edwards Alwyn Neath
Births Dec 1937
Edwards Alwyn J E.Glamorgan
Births Mar 1938
Edwards Alwyn J Swansea
Edwards Alwyn Aled

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 3 Sep 2012 21:58

Have sent PM with contact details.

patchem

patchem Report 3 Sep 2012 22:47

?
http://www.francisfrith.com/hengoed,mid-glamorgan/memories/LIVING-IN-5-Hawthorn-Ave-HENGOED_204147/#utmcsr=google.co.uk&utmcmd=referral&utmccn=google.co.uk

[C.H]

[C.H] Report 4 Sep 2012 21:30

hi thanks to all who have answered my message on the bord have been gaven the infor many thanks

[C.H]

[C.H] Report 13 Oct 2013 13:34

HI BEEN TOLD SOME ONE HAS FOUND THE WIFE OF BRIAN EVERSON ON THE E REGISTRO CAN ANY ONE BE SO KIND TO HAVE A LOOK FOR ME DO NOT KNOW HER NAME ONLY HER MARRIED NAME OF EVERSON SHE MARRIED A BRIAN EVERSON SHE WAS FOUND [IN BRISTOL] 2012-2013 E,R WITH 4 CHILDREN
KINDS REGARDS [HC]

Penny

Penny Report 13 Oct 2013 15:04

Brian Eversons wife is related to you in what way?
How is Brian related to you?

You could look on www.192,com for yourself

looking at the details will cost someone money - it might as well be you as you wantthe info.

There are 11 blokes called Brian Everson that have married on the registers- which one might be yours? Middle initial?

patchem

patchem Report 13 Oct 2013 15:24

Who told you that the wife has been found - cannot you ask them?
If you do not know her name, then how are you connected to her?

Brian Everson, 1940, is in your tree - have you found an actual birth for him?

Thank-you

patchem

patchem Report 13 Oct 2013 20:18

She was not found with 4 children.

There were 4 possible children to the marriage of a Brian Everson in Trowbridge in 1966, and that wife, Wendy D Everson, might be showing on the ER in Bristol in 2013.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 14 Oct 2013 09:27

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1329885

[C.H]

[C.H] Report 16 Oct 2013 20:21

Brian Everson is related to me through marriage ok I do not know BRIAN WIFES NAME as did not know he was married the only information I have on him was from my brother who uset to go down there to see him
any MANY THANKS WHEN YOU GROW UP TO BE A PENSION AND TRY LIVEING OF A GOVERMENT PENSION BEST OF LUKE TO YOU [HC]

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Oct 2013 21:57

I think you'll find that the majority of people who help on here are OAP's.............I certainly am

You were given details on your other thread...............and advised where to look.

You must do it...........no-one can do it for you.

littlelegs

littlelegs Report 16 Oct 2013 22:19

dear CH

people on here are wonderful helpers and they do help alot

but you do have to look for yourself as well

these people pay for sites out of there own money they do not get paid for the look ups they do for us

read what advice they have given you and try to find the people you want for yourself its so much better when you find them

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 18 Oct 2013 01:24

The ER is included in GR's Platinum sub.

Being lazy and not bothering to research, was one of Brian and Wendy's children called Robert A Everson? He is the only person listed at the Bristol address on the ER in 2002, he probably opted out 2004-2011, then only Wendy (age 65+) is listed at the address 2012 & 2013.

Unfortunately we do have to use some discretion and wonder why you want to know where Brian is if he is only related by marriage and only your brother used to visit him?

[C.H]

[C.H] Report 26 Apr 2014 17:04

now you told me to delete old and new post have done that now all of what I got on JAES PRIC YU FOUND FOR ME I HAVE DELETE THE LOT so haves lost it all [ch] :-(

jax

jax Report 26 Apr 2014 17:47

Are you looking for more help with this one CH? As I am a bit confused about your last post