Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

alan gregory

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anita

Anita Report 26 Sep 2012 16:05

please could some one help me find the address of my cousin alan
gregory he was born 1947 in hull but moved to london many years ago
I dont know were in london but I know he lives there some were
I do thank you for your time
nina

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 26 Sep 2012 16:18

Haven't you asked about this before............more than once?

Anita

Anita Report 26 Sep 2012 19:54

hi reggie
yes I did ask before but got no were, am asking again
I dont know what you mean when you say you are no way related to any one
for whom you do look ups for

Rambling

Rambling Report 26 Sep 2012 20:25

Anita, the 'researching' box under Reggie's message is something we all have, it's a general statement, not directed at you in particular.

If you have already put a query on here you can nudge it up rather than adding a new one, go to 'my threads' in menu at left and add to it 'still looking' that way helpers can see what has already been suggested ...

Anita

Anita Report 26 Sep 2012 21:05

am still looking for alan gregory

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 26 Sep 2012 21:14

Anita

if you are still looking, then PLEASE remove the tick that you put on RamblingRose's post.

That indicates that your question has been answered, and no-one will look at your thread.

sylvia

Rambling

Rambling Report 26 Sep 2012 21:26

Anita if you would untick where you have ticked it as 'answered' , (that's only used when the query is fully completed) otherwise people may not look at the thread.

I'm assuming you've already looked on 192.com and the phone book, which is really all anyone can suggest without more to go on probably. He didn't have a middle initial so that eliminates a lot of the entries.

Anita

Anita Report 26 Sep 2012 22:39

can some one help me find my cousin alan gregory who lives some were
in london he will be 65 years old now I need is address if some one can help
me please thank you for your time
nina

jax

jax Report 26 Sep 2012 22:55

If you google the name Alan Gregory 192.com you can then narrow down any likely people and either then check to see if they are in the phone book btonline which is free...or buy credits to view the full address on 192.com

Anita

Anita Report 26 Sep 2012 23:14

thank you all I will try that
nina