Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Father

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 6 Oct 2012 12:35

Can anyone help with finding my grandaughters father he has never seen her but use to send flowers and gave my daughter money for her,then all of sudden it stopped,she got married last month and she is always asking have i found him,we have been looking for years and my daughter her mum died two years coming this weds,his name is Ken Hillman and i think he still lives in Connisbourgh can anyone help ,she would be thrill to bits as he dos,nt know he has grandson

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 6 Oct 2012 12:37

Hello again!
Have you tried 192.com? Or BT online?
Jan

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 6 Oct 2012 12:53

Is that Conisbrough not far from Doncaster? :-S

sanny

sanny Report 6 Oct 2012 14:45

pm a possible address

dutch

dutch Report 6 Oct 2012 15:19

Hi PatinCyprus
yes thats it why does it ring abell
Dutch

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 6 Oct 2012 15:46

Hi Dutch

I used to live in north Nottighamshire which wasn't far from Doncaster. Saw the sign for there several times that's all. :-)

dutch

dutch Report 6 Oct 2012 16:31

OK PatinCyprus i use to live in village not far from Sheffield but now live in Holland :-)

Ron2

Ron2 Report 6 Oct 2012 20:46

Dutch. I live Doncaster, not far from Connisborough. I'll try to remember to call into the town library Friday next and will check the Rotherham fone book and see if he's listed, will also check electoral register if need be

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 6 Oct 2012 21:29

What year was he born?

When did contact stop?

Pretty sure I've got some information for you but I need you to confirm how old he would be.

Rose

dutch

dutch Report 7 Oct 2012 12:03

Hi Rose
i think he is about 52 give year either side he was working for magnet kitchens ,i think he stop sending money when my grandaughter was few months old but he has never seen his daughter he wanted to but he wanted my daughter back and she did,nt want him,then i heard he had left the place he work ,im not good remering thing as my grandaughter is going on 24 in Dec,sorry i dont know what year he was born,and thank you

dutch

dutch Report 7 Oct 2012 12:06

Hi Ronald
thank you i know his mother live tthere as well but she may have died
looking forward to hearing from you
Dutchx

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Oct 2012 14:57

There is a Kenneth J Hillman who was born in 1956 in the Dom Valley of Yorkshire, it is the only Yorkshire birth I can find so could be the one?
His mother's maiden name was Illingworth.

I have checked on the electoral roll but I can't find any Kenneth Hillman currently living in Yorkshire?

dutch

dutch Report 7 Oct 2012 15:13

Thank you Deborah i will try and find phone number if possable
Dutch

jax

jax Report 7 Oct 2012 15:31

Was this man single? as there is the possability that the one born 1956 was married

Also there is a death of a Kenneth John Hillman in 2005 in Hull born june 1956

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 7 Oct 2012 17:26

Jax,

That is the one I found.

Rose

sheila7

sheila7 Report 7 Oct 2012 18:14

Will be speaking to dutch soon when she gets home,but looks like this is the man she is looking for,as Conisbrough was registered under don valley till 1971??,Poss marriage 1976 rotherham spouse Lynch,Poss daughter ?? hillman born 19?? doncaster ,married lincolnshire 19?? not far from hull where poss death for kennethLooking very unlikley g/daughter will get to meet her father,Hope we are wrong on this one

sheila7

sheila7 Report 7 Oct 2012 18:17

Deborah,im asking for dutch,have you 192 as we have name for poss daughter in lincolnshire,
Sheila

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 7 Oct 2012 18:26

Dutch,

Do you know the names of Ken's mother or siblings?

Rose

sheila7

sheila7 Report 7 Oct 2012 18:33

Rose im answering for dutch as she is away from pc,no she only met his mother once but thinks he had brothers but not sure
Sheila