Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for someone

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

rebecca

rebecca Report 31 Oct 2012 08:29

hi Im looking for a Patrick Gerald doherty born in donegal l mothers name kathleen Im looking for him for my partner Patrick Samuel i have no clue where to start :-( id be so greatful for help thank u Rebecca x :-D

rebecca

rebecca Report 31 Oct 2012 08:31

he could have been born round about the 50's x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 31 Oct 2012 13:22

Start by looking on here.........find the 'search' button.....and from the dropdown, select 'search all trees'

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 31 Oct 2012 13:24

There is one result on 192 for the name......but too young to be the one you seek

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 31 Oct 2012 13:25

www.groireland.ie

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 31 Oct 2012 13:30

There are numerous births in the 1950's for Patrick G Doherty on Ancestry's Irish database of births 1864-1958

If you take out their free14-day trial, you can see whether any of them fits the bill.

I have no idea which counties are the locations of the various registration districts.

Maura

Maura Report 31 Oct 2012 15:00

You don't have to take out a free trial on ancestry the same information is on familysearch.org for free

rebecca

rebecca Report 1 Nov 2012 11:00

thank u so much this is brilliant :) x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 6 Nov 2012 22:46

WHY have you now posted another thread?

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1313731

EDIT

Make that two more.........

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1313734

rebecca

rebecca Report 7 Nov 2012 12:23

i re did my post to try update it and receive help to find this person i did not realise this was not aloud this is very important to my partner i am just trying my best to find him