Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for someone

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

rebecca

rebecca Report 31 Oct 2012 08:29

hi Im looking for a Patrick Gerald doherty born in donegal l mothers name kathleen Im looking for him for my partner Patrick Samuel i have no clue where to start :-( id be so greatful for help thank u Rebecca x :-D

rebecca

rebecca Report 31 Oct 2012 08:31

he could have been born round about the 50's x

Reggie

Reggie Report 31 Oct 2012 13:22

Start by looking on here.........find the 'search' button.....and from the dropdown, select 'search all trees'

Reggie

Reggie Report 31 Oct 2012 13:24

There is one result on 192 for the name......but too young to be the one you seek

Reggie

Reggie Report 31 Oct 2012 13:25

www.groireland.ie

Reggie

Reggie Report 31 Oct 2012 13:30

There are numerous births in the 1950's for Patrick G Doherty on Ancestry's Irish database of births 1864-1958

If you take out their free14-day trial, you can see whether any of them fits the bill.

I have no idea which counties are the locations of the various registration districts.

Maura

Maura Report 31 Oct 2012 15:00

You don't have to take out a free trial on ancestry the same information is on familysearch.org for free

rebecca

rebecca Report 1 Nov 2012 11:00

thank u so much this is brilliant :) x

Reggie

Reggie Report 6 Nov 2012 22:46

WHY have you now posted another thread?

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1313731

EDIT

Make that two more.........

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1313734

rebecca

rebecca Report 7 Nov 2012 12:23

i re did my post to try update it and receive help to find this person i did not realise this was not aloud this is very important to my partner i am just trying my best to find him